Monday, April 5, 2010

what have you learned this week?

so my new phrase whenever something irritating or frustrating happens is, "what's God trying to teach you?"
i know, i know. it's annoying to have to stop yelling and being angry and realize that our inconviences might actually be lessons in disguise... trust me, no one knows this (or struggles with!) this more than i do...
this week, i'm supposed to be learning about obedience. i struggle with this the most. doing what it is that i'm supposed to do, and my desires versus my actual needs. and that if it's something i expect from my children, why wouldn't God expect it from me?

2 comments:

RK said...

Are you hiding in my house somewhere? That's creepy...I've been feeling convicted about the same thing. But I'm still sucking at getting it right... We fall down, but we get up. Right? :o)

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I say that sometimes, but not often enough. I just get mad!!! Better change that! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It made my day!